Minimalist Blogger Templates from GalleryBloggerTemplates.com. Optimized for your blog. Free to download and use.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So, I am really not a breakfast person. I usually never have an appetite in morning. But I wanted to change my lifestyle(also u tend to feel hungry when u start working early in the morning :p.) anyways, as I said I wanted to change my lifestyle... so I started to eat my breakfast. I found that if you eat your breakfast, your metabolism increases 5 folds. BTW I am still very irregular about breakfast and I tend to eat junk during the day, this hardly counts as healthy lifestyle but I am determined to change it and starting my day with breakfast is a start. I was going through some of the articles and found many interesting stuff that I am gonna share with you guys.


1.Breakfast starts your metabolism early in the day so that it burns the maximum   number of calories.
2.Fewer total calories consumed throughout the day.
3.An increased release of  leptin ( an hormone that suppresses appetite).


I am linking some of the sites where you can get more information on the same:
1. http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=273
2. http://weightloss.about.com/cs/eatsmart/a/aa102202a.htm

    But eating any breakfast is not enough, you have to choose right things to eat in breakfast to get the maximum results. Oats, eggs, cornflakes, chapatis, fruits, milk etc are some of the options you can choose from. I personally don't eat any of these and end up eating rice, which is NOT good. But I want to change the habit and the best way to change it is to keep some time aside for breakfast rather than gobbling anything that comes my way in a hurry. 


  Apart from having a good breakfast, its also good to avoid junk. You tend to eat junk when you feel hungry. So in order to avoid junk keep yourself full by eating and drinking healthy stuff(small portions preferably) through out the day. Or else, if you don't want to eat through out the day cause you don't have the time(or simply you just don't want to) , you can follow another option: Self control. Control yourself from eating junk even if you feel hungry. 


  I hope to change my habits for good and I am gonna start following these simple rules myself so that the next time I blog I shouldn't have regrets of being unhealthy! Cheers to all health conscious people!  

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment