Minimalist Blogger Templates from GalleryBloggerTemplates.com. Optimized for your blog. Free to download and use.

Monday, June 20, 2011

These days I have started to follow a lot of TV shows. I was never a TV buff in my life(i am 23) but now I am not ashamed to say that I am one. Its a pity, really. I just get back home from work and watch TV while having dinner. I am sure this is the prime time entertainment for most of the people out there, but I was never one of them until recently! The shows I am currently watching are Keeping up with the Kardashians, Make it or break it, Fashionista's diary, The Simpsons....

My fav show among all is Make it or break. OMG! Its an amazing show!  It follows the life of 4 gymnasts who struggle through life to make it big in the gymnastic world. To achieve this they need absolute focus. In other words, they should have no life other than gymnastics. But since they are human, their focus breaks every now and then and they are entangled in life issues! Its a great drama!

Keeping up with the Kardashians.... Well there's nothing much to say about this show since its already so very popular. I kinda like the show... even though Kim, Kourtny and Khole act so fake, the show still manages to entertain me enough!

Fashionista's Dairies: this show has a pretty unique concept... It follows 6 interns around as they try to break into the fashion world. It shows fashion industry from a very different angle which has not been seen before. I absolutely hate the director of The seventh house! She is so fake that you would want to kill her. She thinks shes Meryl Streep from Devil wears Prada! But she is no where close to her. She is totally horrible to look at and thinks no end of herself! She fails in all eternity! She embarrasses herself by the way she tries to carry herself!

The Simpsons: Well I never realized what a treasure trove this show was until recently!  Its such a great show! It tickles your funny bone in its absolute sarcastic and simple sense of humor on life! Love the show..

Before I forget, no matter how many new shows I start or stop , Friends is my all time fav! Just love it!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment