Minimalist Blogger Templates from GalleryBloggerTemplates.com. Optimized for your blog. Free to download and use.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Hey Everyone.. Its been a long time since I blogged(over a year and a half). I have been noticing that this is my starting line in all my posts and I am definitely NOT happy about this fact. I will try to post more often for whoever reads my blog :). BTW, since I am starting to re-use my blog after so long, I thought why not change the look and feel of it? And I went ahead and changed the theme to pink, since pink is the womens color ! (though men are trying their best to steal it from us ;)!).

My life has changed a lot since the last time I wrote here. For starters, I have started to work and have left my college life behind me. And I must say, I miss it. Turns out, all those talks I have heard about how student life is the best time of your life is true. In fact, I have changed since my last post and I am not sure whether I like it. I guess, new environment brings out new personality traits in you. So here I am again, trying to write and I just hope that my writing skills have not taken a backseat since the time I last wrote.... See you all soon with more exciting posts about Life, Love, Work, Beauty, Makeup.... and Books(how can I forget books!) and other stuff we women are genuinely bothered about!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment